General Contractors in West Virginia
Trusted Service for All Your Commercial & Industrial Building Needs
Wolf Creek Contracting is proud to be a licensed and insured general contractor for commercial buildings in the state of West Virginia. Every project comes with a dedicated Project Manager and Superintendent to lead your design to completion within all regulations and standards required by the state. Our expert teams have completed numerous commercial building projects across West Virginia.
At Wolf Creek Contracting, our award-winning commercial & industrial contractors not only have the best education, but also the best equipment. Our company invests in the newest machines and latest in technology to provide our commercial customers with the highest-quality work possible.
Our extensive list of available services means that no matter what type of project you need to be completed, Wolf Creek is the West Virginia general contractor for you. Call (844) 952-0708 today to request a consultation.
Our West Virginia general contractors specialize in a wide range of construction-based services, including:
- Civil Construction - We are full-service civil contractors who can assist you in the design, management, and completion of streetscapes, public works projects, civil offices, processing plants, educational facilities, and more.
- Concrete Pouring & Construction - We are an American Concrete Institute-certified contractor with extensive experience handling concrete pouring jobs for sidewalks, foundations, water features, signs, parking lots, and more.
- Construction Management - Having successfully completed over 300 jobs in our service area, our contractors are equipped with the necessary experience and knowledge to direct and supervise your project safely, effectively, and within your timeframe and budget.
- Design & Build - From the initial designs to the finishing construction touches, we bring a level of expertise and professionalism to the table that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Industrial Construction - With over a decade of experience completing and managing industrial construction projects across multiple states, we're the team you need when you want to install prefabricated metal buildings, establish sturdy foundations, expand existing buildings, and construct new buildings from scratch.
- Historic Property Restoration - Preserve what makes your community stand out by hiring contractors with specialized knowledge of historic structures.
- Streetscapes - Our team has extensive experience working with historical streets, ADA accommodations, and other streetscaping features, including stairs, ramps, and more.
Projects We Have Completed in West Virginia
Wolf Creek Contracting understands the unique concrete needs of businesses in West Virginia. We poured the new concrete entry for Big Sandy Arena in Huntington, WV. We worked closely with the DOT to ensure the finished slab at Superior Hardwoods in Parkersburg, WV could withstand the large loads being driven into this industrial facility. We’re able to tailor our work and materials to meet your needs as we did at The Interpretive Center in Cedar Grove, WV where we used pervious (well-draining) concrete to assist with rainwater runoff.
We are skilled in commercial and industrial construction. We built the new EMS Station in Ravenswood, WV to replace an older facility that just didn’t meet the current needs of the community. The new Sherriff’s Office in Ripley, WV is another example of the experience we have with public works projects. On this project, we had issues with the specified flooring coming loose due to the concrete having too much moisture in it. We went back in one year later and put a moisture block on the concrete and installed new flooring because the customer wasn’t happy. This is just one example of Wolf Creek striving to meet its goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Our experience with additions and renovations helped us bring Chamberlain Elementary School in Charleston, WV up to code with a new elevator and stairwell towers.
We have specialized in performing streetscape projects in WV. In West Union, WV, we installed sandstone curbs cut from the same quarry used to build the town courthouse over 100 years earlier. We improved pedestrian safety outside the museum in Beverly, WV, and installed new drains to keep the museum from flooding.
Wolf Creek Contracting is also skilled at historic restoration projects. In Elkins, WV, we restored the exterior woodwork and masonry on the house of Herman Guy Krump, ex-governor of West Virginia. Another example of our restoration background can be found at the Wellsburg, WV Tollgate House where we replaced exterior siding to match the existing material, installed a composite shaker style roof, and fixed several foundation issues.
Contact Wolf Creek Contracting Today
Wolf Creek Contracting is ready to help you turn your commercial or industrial construction project into a reality, providing you with the expertise and flexibility you need to realize your goals. We make it easy to get the results you're looking for within your parameters - in fact, we're proud to say that we've completed 100% of our projects on time. From initial planning to execution, our construction crews will be with you every step of the way. Visit our reviews page to learn more about why West Virginia trusts its commercial general contracting needs to Wolf Creek Contracting.
Call us today or fill out our online contact form now to get started.